Marmot - Plasma +40 Sleeping Bag
It doesn't matter if you're a minimalist or classic backpacker, who wouldn't love the Marmot Plasma 40°F goose down sleeping bag that weighs just a few ounces over 1 lb. and packs down small. FILL. 900-fill goose down. WEIGHT. Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 3 oz. Regular - Left Zip: 1 lb. 2 oz. TEMPERATURE RATING (F). 44 degrees (F)
- Filled with certified, super-lofty, ultralight, 900-fill-power goose down (the largest down cluster with the lowest trace of feather) for an unsurpassed warmth-to weight ratio
- Flow Gate Construction lets you manually shift the down to preferred locations move it to cold spots, customizing warmth to your personal sleep preference
- Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop shell is lightweight and durable, and offers silky softness that enhances the insulation's loft
- Shell is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish that causes moisture to bead up and roll off
- Hood drawcord and insulated collar envelops your head and shoulders in warmth; down gasket face muff lets you cinch the hood snug without it digging into your face
- Vertical baffles prevent cold spots by keeping the goose down fully lofted and in place
- Down-insulated draft tube backs the 2-way, full-length zipper to keep the cold out
- Wrap-around footbox construction reduces down compression; Flow design with the classic trapezoidal foot box shape lets feet move freely and keeps down lofted for warmth
- Zipper guard runs the entire length of the draft tube to prevent fabric from getting caught in zipper
- Marmot Plasma sleeping bag features an ultralight stuff sack and storage bag
- European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.