Mountain Hardwear - Rainshadow 26 OutDry Pack
The waterproof Mountain Hardwear Rainshadow 26 OutDry pack keeps your gear dry on those all-weather hiking, biking and trekking adventures when you don't have the luxury to wait out the rain.
- Main compartment with guaranteed watertight OutDry construction is rain-room tested for 24 hrs.
- When you get caught in the rain, stuff your damp layers in the front stash pocket, which features drainage, so you're never bogged down
- Close-fitting suspension with on-the-fly compression and venting channels; Hardwave back panel helps maintain shape and protects your back from contents
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort; adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- Quick-dry mesh across contact areas on the shoulder straps and back panel
- Large zip-top opening for easy access into main compartment
- Easy-access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right (reservoir sold separately)
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles; side compression straps keep any size load stable
- 1 inch webbing hipbelt
- 2 deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.