The North Face - Women's A-Cad Down Jacket
Boasting old-school styling for the modern-day outdoorswoman, The North Face A-Cad Down jacket is built to keep you warm on the hill with 800-fill-power down and a cozy, helmet-compatible hood. Insulation Type Down Weight 1 lb. 9.4 oz.
- 800-fill-power down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Articulated fit is built around skiing and riding
- Water-repellent fabric at shoulders, top of sleeves, chest and hem panel extend wearability when the weather turns sour
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood has a riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- YKK AquaGuard center-front zipper
- 2 zippered chest pockets
- 2 hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zippers
- Internal stretch-mesh pockets: 1 zippered stow pocket, 1 goggle pocket
- Drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Standard fit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.