Patagonia - Women's Capilene Midweight Bike Jersey
A shoulder-season workhorse, this long-sleeved bike jersey works as a baselayer, midlayer or outer layer, depending on conditions. Its versatile fabric (Capilene Midweight) offers light, breathable, stretchy comfort and 50+ UPF, but is still hefty enough to hold heavier items in its three roomy back pockets. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Soft, Easy-Layering Fabric Smooth recycled polyester face fabric feels soft against bare skin, and makes for easy layering as temperatures change
- Secure On-Body Storage Three pockets at lower back secure water, food and tools next to body
- Bike-Specific Tailoring Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to posture on the bike; flat-seam construction eliminates chafing under a pack
- Practical Detailing Locker loop at neck allows you to hang jersey for quick dry-out; no tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Temperature Reactive, Odor-Resistant Fabric Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; HeiQ Fresh durable odor control keeps things civilized; 50+ UPF for sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 193 g (6.8 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.