Patagonia - Women's Divided Sky Jacket
The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and lined with polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Recycled Polyester Fleece/Polyester Lining 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) sherpa fleece for extreme coziness; polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Funnel Collar Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Full-Length, Center-Front Zipper Center-front Metaluxe full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
- Fleece-Lined Wind Flap Sherpa fleece“lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets Two secure Metaluxe zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable Tabs and Cuffs and Back Waist Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
- Hip Length Hip length
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 482 g (17 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.