Patagonia - Women's Duete Down Parka
Our longest, fully seam-taped H2No Performance Standard parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Waterproof Shell Our longest, fully seam-taped H2No Performance Standard parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for additional weather protection; length from the highest point on the shoulder to the lowest point of the drop-tail hem is 38\"
- Warm, Soft Down Insulation Stuffed with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Detachable Hood Detachable hood stuffed with down keeps warmth in; two-way drawcord cinches down for blustery weather
- Two-Way Full-Length Center-Front Zipper Two-way center-front zipper makes sitting and cycling comfortable; wind flap provides protection and full-length placket is secured with snaps
- Handwarmer Pockets Exterior has four brushed micro-jersey-lined handwarmer pockets; two secured with zippers and welt detail and two flapped with magnet closures. Interior pockets: secured zippered chest pocket and drop-in power-mesh pocket large enough to hold scarves and/or gloves
- Adjustable Waist Waist cinch can be accessed through the front pocket; cord is routed for easy adjustability
- Storm Cuffs Functional storm cuffs protect from cold rain and snow; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 1,069 g (37.7 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.