Mountain Hardwear - Women's Exposure/2 GORE-TEX PACLITE Stretch Pants
As adventurers who depend on that emergency rain kit that's always at the bottom of our pack (until we need it), it just makes sense that they'd be lighter and more packable. So, when our partners at GORE-TEX introduced us to their PACLITE fabric, we knew we had to have it in a pair of pants. Because being prepared for the unexpected doesn't mean sacrificing valuable space.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5L Gore-Tex Paclite stretch fabric moves with you.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- Full side zipper for easy removal.
- Articulated knee for extra mobility
- Adjustable tabs at waistband.
- 10.3 oz/ 291.5 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.