The North Face - Women's Fuse Brigandine Snow Pants
Our equivalent of big-mountain armor, these hyper-durable, waterproof pants are constructed with our new FuseForm technique that seamlessly integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance. In high-wear areas around the knees and seat, midweight nylon fuses with a heavier weight nylon to eliminate bulk and achieve a low-profile fit that's lightweight, yet strong. Fully loaded with Steep Series features for big-mountain performance.
- Waterproof pants featuring seamlessly engineered abrasion zones and four-way stretch
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers to reduce weight and improve durability
- Steep Series
- Relaxed ergo fit leaves room in the body and articulated sleeves to allow a full range of motion
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Jacquard abrasion zones at the kickpatch, seat, belt loops, waist tabs, pocket opening, knees and thighs
- Adjustable bonded waist tabs
- Belt loops with Clip Integration allows you to attach the waistband to The North Face jackets
- Bonded kissing welt, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON zip cargo pocket with Lot Lift System (to keep pant cuffs from dragging), cell phone pocket, and radio holder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.