The North Face - Women's FuseForm Progressor Shell Jacket
Conquer Glen Coe crag in this superlight and highly technical climbing shell that features three-layer Gore-Tex construction for all-weather protection with unmatched breathability. FuseForm targeted seamless technology minimizes resistance and adds durability while a women-specific Alpine Fit delivers superior comfort and range of motion on the wall.
- Superlight, windproof climbing shell
- The Progressor Collection is an alpine-layering system that's designed for climbing
- Alpine Fit designed for vertical movement
- Waterproof, breathable three-layer shell with GORE C-KNIT technology
- FuseForm engineered yoke and sleeves for targeted durability with fewer seams
- 100% windproof fabric
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- Pit-zip venting
- Highly water-resistant polyurethane (PU) VISLON front zipper
- Chest and hand pocket PU zips with and pack-friendly placement
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.