Mountain Hardwear - Women's High Exposure GORE-TEX C-KNIT Anorak
Our lightest three-layer GORE-TEX ski shell for turn-earning women who like to go deep and ski off the beaten path, the High Exposure GORE-TEX Anorak boasts an articulated, easy-layering pullover construction and GORE-TEX C-Knit stretchy, durable and waterproof fabric with unparalleled breathability.
- Center Back Length: 27 in / 68 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Ultralight and packable GORE-TEX C-Knit shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Pullover construction with deep front zipper
- Oversized zippered chest pockets for gloves, skins or radios
- Articulated cuffs with Velcro adjustment tabs
- Internal powder skirt
- Drawcord hem
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue reflector
- 13.5 oz. / 382.5 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.