Patagonia - Women's Houdini Air Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
Inhabiting a space between Patagonia's Houdini and Airshed, this jacket is made for longer missions when breathability and a bit of weather resistance are essential. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Ultralightweight Breathable Double Weave with Textured Backing Ultralightweight, breathable double-weave fabric, made with postindustrial recycled nylon, with a texturized back allows for increased next-to-skin airflow
- Integrated Stuff Sack Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal Trim Cuffs and Hem Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low bulk, superior comfort and fit while in motion
- Adjustable Hood Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Layers Over Tech Tees and Baselayers Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when more protection is needed, but you also want added breathability
- Reflective P-6 woven logo Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 102 g (3.6 oz)