The North Face - Women's Insulated Juneau Down Jacket
You don't have to live in Alaska to rock this winter jacket! The North Face Juneau down jacket supplies waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed protection with lofty goose down for winter warmth.
- Longer silhouette rests mid-thigh for greater coverage to guard against chill
- HyVent 2-layer shell offers a seam-sealed, waterproof and breathable shield against the elements
- Warm, 550-fill-power goose down insulation offers superior warmth
- Hood with removable faux-fur trim provides cozy comfort
- Full-length front zipper with snap-close stormflap
- Internal stretch cuffs hold in warmth
- Encased elastic at back waist adds shape to the Juneau jacket while holding in warmth
- Zippered vertical pockets are placed at high torso€”the perfect spot to warm hands while on the move
- Double-entry cargo pockets and sleeve pocket have D-ring hidden snap closures
- The North Face Juneau down jacket features an internal security pocket with a headphone cord port
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.