Patagonia - Women's Microswell Rashguard
For comfort and protection in the water, this stretchy and fast-drying rashguard has 50+ UPF sun protection, long sleeves and a higher neck. Printed fabrics are 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex; solids are 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Soft and Stretchy Fabric with 50+ UPF Sun Protection Soft, stretchy and durable 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex (prints); 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex (solids). Both with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-Arm Coverage Higher mock neck and long sleeves offer excellent sun protection
- Raglan Sleeves Raglan sleeves with gussets keep seams away from sensitive areas and allow unrestricted movement with surfing, paddling or swimming
- Princess Seams Princess seams in front and back for a close-to-body fit thats not too tight
- Hip Length Hem falls to the hips for full torso coverage
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Colombia.
- Weight 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.