Patagonia - Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Jacket is durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Durable Gore-Tex Fabric Tough, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Adjustable Hood Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Internal Drawcord Routing Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Watertight Zippers Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Pocket Details Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Six Zip-Secured Pockets Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing, one forearm, one interior-zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Built-In RECCO Reflector Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 814 g (28.7 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.