Patagonia - Women's PowSlayer Snow Pants
The PowSlayer Pants are lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and feature a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX PRO fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell Fabric Lightweight, highly breathable complete storm protection with a recycled face textile, the 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO shell fabric offers the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available
- Clean, Refined Design These low-profile pants have a minimalist design with side zips for venting, a zip fly with a double-snap closure and grown-on belt loops at the waist
- Watertight Zippers Vislon zippers on side zips and cargo pockets are watertight and easy to use; coated zipper reduces bulk and weight
- Three Zip-Closing Pockets Zippered pockets include two thigh cargo pockets and one on the right front hip to hold essentials
- Articulated Patterning Articulated patterning for increased range of motion
- Hard-Working Gaiters Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem; two thigh cargo zippered pockets; one right-front hip zippered pocket
- Built-In RECCO Reflector Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 496 g (17.5 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.