Patagonia - Women's Primo Puff Insulated Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
Patagonia's warmest snow jacket uses high-loft PlumaFill insulation and 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX stretch fabric for premium waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. With all the features you need for a full day in the mountains, the Primo Puff Jacket keeps you sheltered and warm during the seasons coldest, harshest weather. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Waterproof, Breathable and Warm A stretch GORE-TEX shell is bonded to our revolutionary high-loft PlumaFill insulation, which replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Interior Quilting Innovative interior quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Adjustable Hood Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight Zippers Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Easy-Venting Pit Zips Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves; hidden vents at collar allow for airflow
- Low-Profile Powder Gasket Removable and adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants; concealed RECCO reflector
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 904 g (31.9 oz)