Patagonia - Women's Quandary Convertible Pants
Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are lightweight, stretchy and provide 50+ UPF sun protection. They can be worn as shorts, capris or pants.
- Stretchy and Lightweight Nylon/Spandex Lightweight, stretchy nylon/spandex fabric blend and a gusseted inseam provide mobility for long days traveling or on the trail, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Convert Three-Ways Can be worn three ways: zip off the legs and convert pants to longer shorts (8 inseam); roll up to capri length and secure with tab and button; wear as full-length pants (32 inseam)
- Adjustable Waistband Adjustable waistband has internal buttonhole elastic
- Pockets Hold Essentials Pockets: two front drop-in, two back drop-in and a secure zippered cargo on the right thigh
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.