Patagonia - Women's Snowbelle Stretch Snow Pants
Free 30-Day Returns
Made from a soft yet durable recycled stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, the fully featured Snowbelle Stretch Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement, a slim silhouette and a mesh liner for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Stretchy, Waterproof, Breathable Fabric Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Adjustable Waist Waist features taffeta lining for easy layering, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and a zip fly
- Patagonia Snow Jacket Compatibility Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Durable Scuff Guards Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Pocket Details Shell has zippered handwarmer pockets, one zippered exterior chest pocket and a zippered interior pocket; zip-out jacket has a zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Patagonia Snow Pant Compatibility Powder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Built-In RECCO Reflector Concealed RECCO reflector
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 507 g (17.9 oz)