The North Face - Women's Thunderstruck Insulated Pants
Whether cold and wet or dry and powdery in the moutains, The North Face Thunderstruck women's snow pants stand up to all-winter weather with a waterproof, breathable coating and an insulating layer.
- Quiet and abrasion-resistant HyVent Alpha 2-layer coated nylon is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable; fully sealed seams prevent moisture seepage
- Thinsulate polyester insulation supplies warmth without bulk and comfort even when damp
- Smooth polyester taffeta lining dries quickly and eases layering
- Inner thigh vents with mesh gussets and internal leg gaiters with stretch-mesh gussets work together to control airflow and regulate temperature
- Warmth is regulated by allowing cool, dry air to flow in through leg gaiter mesh gussests; as heated, moist air rises and exits upper, inner thigh vents
- Leg gaiters feature elastic grippers to seal out snow around boots and help regulate warmth
- Features zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered rear pockets
- Rip-and-stick tabs at side of waist and zipper fly with snap closure secure the fit
- Attach a compatible jacket with either the zip-in integration feature or the pant-a-locks feature to keep spindrift out
- Reinforced cuffs resist abrasion from boots, boards and skis
- Embedded RECCO reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.