Patagonia - Women's Torrentshell 3L City Coat
Free 30-Day Returns
Built for wet-weather commuting, Patagonia's 3-layer, packable, trench-inspired raincoat is made of H2No Performance Standard lightweight 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Three-Layer Waterproof Shell H2No Performance Standard midweight 50-denier ripstop made of 50% postconsumer/50% preconsumer chemically recycled nylon 6 from ECONYL; durable polyurethane coating, made partially from bio-based oils, provides H2No Performance Standard protection that lasts years due to the polycarbonate linkages
- Adjustable Fixed Hood with Brim Fixed hood has two-way adjustability and a brim to protect from rain; collar stands independently from hood
- Two-Way Full-Length Zipper Full-length double placket with two-way zipper and interior storm flap
- Front and Back Princess Seams Front and back princess seams provide a feminine silhouette
- Partially Elasticized, Shaped Cuffs Partially elasticized, shaped cuffs keep the storm off your sleeves
- Zippered Security Pockets Two secured zippered pockets are lined with brushed polyester
- Midthigh Length Length finishes at midthigh; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 403 g (14.2 oz)