The North Face - Women's Verto Micro Hoodie Jacket
Warm your core with chambers of featherweight 800-fill goose down and remain nimble for climbing and weight-bearing pursuits. The sides of this jacket's torso, shoulders and arms are constructed with FlashDry technology to regulate your body temperature by maximizing wicking and minimizing overall drying time. Windproof Pertex Quantum GL provides weather protection that's both lightweight and durable. Elastic-bound hood is constructed with extra insulation to warm your neck. Minimalistic design features low-profile hem and cuffs for a streamlined fit. This highly compressible jacket stuffs into its own pocket and can be easily packed as an emergency layer.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck vastly extends comfort range
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Stuffs into alpine-style pocket for easy use and stowage
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- Summit Series Collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.