Patagonia - Women's Vosque 3-in-1 Parka
This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from a recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a separate liner insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- H2No Performance Standard 3-in-1 Parka Two-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Two-Way-Adjustable Hood Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
- Contoured, Fully Seam-Taped Waterproof Shell Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
- Shell Pockets Handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secured with snap closure
- Contoured Zip-Out Parka Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Liner Pockets Zip-out parka has two on-seam, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets; two internal, drop-in pockets; one secure zipper pocket keeps valuables safe and dry
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn Length from the highest point on the shoulder to the hem is 35; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 1,361 g (48 oz)