Patagonia - Women's Yosemite Falls Trench Coat
Free 30-Day Returns
Superversatile H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Part of Patagonia's outerwear component system, this 2-layer shell can be worn on its own or paired with our Fiona Parka or Nano Puff Parka for protection from frigid conditions. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- H2No Performance Standard Shell Soft and supple, fully seam-taped H2No Performance Standard shell with 100% recycled content and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester
- Patagonia Outerwear Component System Part of Patagonias outerwear component system, pairs with our down-insulated Fiona Parka or synthetic-insulated Nano Puff Parka with attachment tabs
- Adjustable Hood with Brim Stay-put hood with two-way adjustability and glued brim for additional protection from rain and snow
- Sleek Silhouette and Hidden Snap-Front Placket Clean, modern and sophisticated with minimalist lines; center-front placket secures with hidden snaps
- Welted Handwarmer Pockets and Interior Zip Pocket Welted handwarmer pockets secure with zippers; interior zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs Set-in sleeves with glued, adjustable cuff tabs secured with snaps
- Length Details Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 587 g (20.7 oz)