Patagonia - Women's Happy Hike Lined Studio Pants
We took our Happy Hike Pants which are some of the most versatile pants weve ever made”and lined them with Air Flow fabric (it wicks moisture and has odor-control properties) to create pants with four-way stretch that are ideal for winter trips and offer 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on joggers with a wide, stretchy waistband; miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control
- Lined with 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs can be pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 312 g (11 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.