Patagonia - Women's Untracked Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
The Untracked Jacket has a soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX stretch fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully featured yet refined silhouette and a flannel backer for extra warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Limber 3-Layer GORE-TEX Stretch Fabric Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers
- Multifunctional Hood Design Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight Zippers Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon center-front and chest pocket zippers are durable and easy to use
- Deep Pit Zips Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Low-Profile Powder Gasket Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Pocket Details Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing, one internal stash, one internal drop-in and one pass pocket on left forearm
- Built-In RECCO Reflector Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 655 g (23.1 oz)