Mountain Hardwear - Men's High Exposure GORE-TEX C-KNIT Jacket
Our lightest 3L GORE-TEX ski shell for discerning backcountry aficionados who like to go deep and ski off the beaten path, the High Exposure GORE-TEX Jacket boasts a full-zip construction with C-Knit a stretchy, durable and waterproof fabric with unparalleled breathability.
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Superlight Backcountry
- Ultralight and packable GORE-TEX C-Knit shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Full-length front zipper
- Oversized zippered chest pockets for gloves, skins, or radios
- Small front zip pocket for essentials
- Internal powder skirt
- Articulated cuffs with Velcro adjustment tabs
- Drawcord hem
- Integrated RECCO avalanche rescue reflector
- 1Ib / 458 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.