Mountain Hardwear - Women's Exposure/2 GORE-TEX PACLITE Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
Stormy conditions appear as quickly during the day-to-day hustle as they do in the mountains. The Exposure/2 GORE-TEX PACLITE Jacket is the lightweight, do-it-all storm shell that belongs in your pack whether you're blasting up a multi-pitch rock route or biking to the coffee shop. Providing crucial wet-weather protection when you need it most, this versatile shell perseveres through the elements and moves with you on the rock, the trail, or the streets.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5L Gore-Tex Paclite stretch fabric moves with you.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- Harness-compatible chest pocket and two internal storage pockets.
- Side vents allow easy temperature control.
- Drop tail for extra coverage.
- 10.5 oz / 297 g