Patagonia - Men's Lone Mountain 3-in-1 Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulated jacket or fully-insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Waterproof/Breathable Shell with THERMOLITE Insulation Shell: H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta lined with ¼-pile fleece; insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell Details Shell: full- front zipper with exterior storm flap and interior wind flap; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, insulated hood; adjustable, two-snap cuffs; adjustable hem
- Shell Pockets Shell: internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey
- Zip-Out Jacket Details Diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with polyester taffeta
- Zip-Out Jacket Pockets Zip-out jacket: handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; zippered interior chest pocket
- Jacket and Shell Interface Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 1,573 g (55.5 oz)