Patagonia - Women's Better Sweater Coat
Combining the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of 100% recycled polyester fleece, this coat is made with knitted fabric dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Style Lines Straight silhouette and wide, boxy fit designed for layering
- Warm Hood Two-panel hood construction with adjustable drawcord around the opening
- Button Front Oversized button-front closure at center front
- Pockets Handwarmer pockets have half-moon detail
- Cuffs for Warmth Rib-knit cuffs seal out drafts
- Length Details Hip length; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Thailand.
- Weight 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.