Marmot - Women's Dawn Hoodie
When you're staring up at a crag, you want a climbing jacket like the Women's Dawn Hoody that has the durability to handle the tougher routes, the flexibility for you to make your next move, and a soft handfeel so you can wear it off the wall, too. Abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric repels moisture and stands up to the toughest activities while flat-lock seaming reduces chafing and stretch fleece aids mobility. Thumbholes prevent your sleeves from riding up. Stash small gear in the chest pocket and cinch the adjustable hem to block the wind.
- Durable Cordura nylon resists abrasion
- Flatlock seam construction allows chafe-free comfort
- Thumbholes for added hand coverage and warmth
- Zippered hand pockets; Interior chest pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps prevent drafts
- Attached hood with elastic binding
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.