Patagonia - Women's Down Sweater Vest
Free 30-Day Returns
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fit and Styled for Warmth Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-Front Zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to a stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Sealed-In Warmth Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Adjustable Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 221 g (7.8 oz)