The North Face - Women's FuseForm Originator Rain Jacket
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments, this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
- Our revolutionary one-piece FuseForm shell construction is now available lightweight HyVent 2.5L fabric
- FuseForm construction seamlessly allows for varying levels of tear strength all within the same fabric
- Designed for alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed 2.5-layer shell
- Cordura yarn for added durability
- Helmet-compatible hood has a laminated brim and adjusts in a single pull but does not hinder peripheral vision
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets use invisible zips
- Internal chest pocket
- Cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.