Mountain Hardwear - Women's Link Insulated Pants
The Mountain Hardwear Link women's insulated pants will keep you out and going for it in all kinds of weather, courtesy of waterproof, breathable construction and Thermal-Q Insulation for cozy warmth.
- Durable Dry.Q 2 layer stretch laminate is waterproof, breathable, and seam-sealed for protection from the elements
- When weather turns and cold winds kick up, 80g Thermal.Q insulation helps maintain warmth and comfort
- Embedded RECCO reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets; 1 back zip pocket
- Adjustable waist and integration system that connects your jacket's powder skirt to the pants allow for a customized fit that keeps out snow
- Inner-thigh vents provide cooling airflow when things heat up
- Snow gaiters with webbing loops for additional secure attachment
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.