The North Face - Women's Point It Down Hybrid Jacket
Tear down the mountain and battle frigid temperatures with the extreme warmth of this protective jacket that's designed with body-mapped insulation and loaded with features for big-mountain riding. To achieve warmth without bulk, chambers of 700-fill water-resistant down warm the front and back torso, and sleek PrimaLoft Silver panels warm the sides, lower arms, hood, shoulders and seat. The ultra-durable 50D Gore Windstopper 2L woven exterior resists abrasion and combats windchill while remaining highly breathable.
- WINDSTOPPER snowsports jacket with 700 fill ProDown insulation and synthetic-insulated side panels
- Steep Series
- Relaxed ergo fit leaves room in the body and articulated sleeves to allow a full range of motion
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Hood with bonded brim
- VISLON center front zip
- VISLON zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-covered, water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.