The North Face - Women's Purist Snow Pants
Built for dawn patrols and thigh-deep powder, these weatherproof Gore-Tex pants feature an athlete-tested fit that's patterned specifically for alpine movement. The Chimney Venting system draws warm air from the lower legs and releases it through inner thigh vents to keep you comfortable while boot packing or skinning.
- Women's durable, weatherproof snowsports pants
- Steep Series The Mission Kit is fully integrated for on-mountain performance
- Standard Fit
- Steep ergo attack stance
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Secure-zip hand pockets with beacon tether on left
- AquaGuard, harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets with gear clips
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.