The North Face - Blue Kazoo 20 Sleeping Bag
It's been a long day on the trail and you're ready for a good night's sleep. The North Face Blue Kazoo 20 is filled with lofty 650-fill ProDown to keep you warm on all your 3-season adventures. FILL. 650-fill down / synthetic insulation. WEIGHT. Long - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 9 oz. Regular - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 7 oz. COMPRESSED VOLUME. Long - Left Zip: 9.3 liters. Regular - Left Zip: 8.8 liters. TEMPERATURE RATING (F). 20 degrees (F)
- With a European Norm (EN) lower-limit rating of 13°F, the Blue Kazoo is a versatile bag for 3-season backpacking and climbing adventures
- Lofty 650-fill-power ProDown down insulation compresses small and keeps the overall weight of the bag down while providing great warmth
- ProDown is enhanced with a hydrophobic finish that improves warmth by allowing it to dry faster and repel moisture up to 10x longer than untreated
- Anti-compression pads made from synthetic insulation are sewn into high-pressure areas that contact the ground to create an insulating buffer
- Shaped hood and down-insulated draft collar hold in warmth
- Insulated draft tube backs the zipper to prevent warm air from escaping; antisnag tape keeps the zipper from catching on the draft tube
- Pad loops give you a way to attach the sleeping bag to your sleeping pad (sleeping pad and attachment straps not included)
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.