Gregory - Denali 100
Free 30-Day Returns
The Denali 100 remains the pinnacle of big-mountain expedition performance. With the ability to comfortably carry heavy loads into harsh environments over demanding terrain, this pack transitions into whatever your goal requires.
- FusionFlex Pro suspension with auto-canting, independently rotating harnesses for a custom fit.
- Dual aluminum stays with full-length framesheet that directly connect to the hipbelt for a superior carry.
- 3D precurved hipbelts and harness designed with multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Hipbelt is shaped to work with a harness and includes a zippered pocket and gear loop with ice clipper and sled attachment points.
- Strippable aluminum stays, top pocket, bivy pad, and hipbelt to transform to a lighter pack.
- Front abrasion panel with twin reinforced daisy chains and Ice tool sleeve.
- Top hook-and-loop and reflective ice tool attachment with adjustable bottom loop and aluminum toggle to fit any tool.
- Dual storm skirt top with quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression/rope strap.
- Molded foam backpanel with Gription Lumbar pad to control large loads.
- Side zippered access to the main compartment with dual compression straps that can cross-over and buckle over the front of the pack.
- Included foam bivy pad positioned in Internal hydration sleeve with universal reservoir hanger and hydration port.
- Floating top pocket with interior zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket and key clip.
- Twin side fabric expandable pockets with over-under compression for water bottles or pickets and wands.
- Reinforced top tubular webbing haul handle and large cording zipper pullers for easy use with gloves.
- Dual layered, padded bottom panel for durability with webbing attachment loops..
- Quick access, side zippered pocket for maps and regularly used items.
- Included webbing straps can be used for front gear carry, transforming top pocket to backpack, and as replacement buckles.