Marmot - Men's Ashbury PreCip Jacket
The style of the Ashbury PreCip Eco may be for going off mountain for urban adventures”but that doesn't mean it's sacrificing the waterproofing, breathability, and durability crucial for taking on soaking commutes and heavy downpours. The waterproof/breathable, PFC-free Marmot NanoPro recycled nylon face fabric lasts longer, thanks to the advanced technology of our microporous coating. It's sturdier and more durable than ever and doesn't feel stiff, thanks to its patented dry-touch finish. Add extra rain protection by adjusting the cuffs and pulling in the drawcord at the hood. A longer length provides extra coverage while the two-way zipper prevents the jacket from bunching up while seated. Side entry and snap-flap drop-in pockets provide plenty of on-the-go storage while colorblocking details add a fresh update.
- Marmot NanoPro Eco Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Closure Cuffs
- Hood Draw Cord
- Side Entry and Drop In Hand Pockets with Snap Flap
- Back Bellows at Shoulders for Ease of Movement
- Two-Way Zipper Prevents Bunching
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.