Marmot - Never Winter Sleeping Bag
Lightweight and compressible, the Marmot Never Winter makes an ideal 3-season bag for camping and river trips, and its water-resistant 650-fill down insulation keeps you warm when frost is in the air. FILL. 650-fill duck down. WEIGHT. Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 15.5 oz. Regular - Left Zip: 1 lb. 13 oz. COMPRESSED VOLUME. Unavailable. TEMPERATURE RATING (F). 30 degrees (F)
- With a European Norm (EN) lower-limit rating of 26.6°F, the Never Winter Sleeping Bag is suitable for 3-season use
- Certified 650-fill duck down is treated with Down Defender to improve water resistance in wet conditions
- Anatomic footbox with wraparound construction increases warmth; heater pocket in footbox holds disposable hand warmers (sold separately)
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood with drawcord limits heat loss
- Locking YKK 2-way zippers with antisnag slider is backed with a snagless, insulated draft tube for increased heat retension
- Ground-level side seams increase heat retension and eliminate cold drafts
- Zipper garage keeps zipper pull in its place during the night
- Stretch tricot baffles keep down from shifting
- Internal stash pocket
- 2 hang loops for storing or airing out bag
- Stuff and storage sack included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.