Marmot - Women's Lateral Long-Sleeve Top
Marmot Aeolos 2P tent offers two backpackers a tough yet habitable space and a lightweight load.
- Two doors allows easy in and out without disturbing your partner, and two vestibules offer personal storage areas
- DAC Dual Diameter poles are engineered with varying pole diameters to create stiffer poles that increase the tent's overall stability
- Knee-pole design creates a steeper sidewall for inside spaciousness; provides more volume around you while you are lying down
- DAC/Marmot double clips disperse stress over a larger areas, won't slide, have an incredible breaking strength and are easy to use with gloves
- Cantenary cut floor provides a tight pitch with reduced weight; fully seam-taped bathtub floor maintains waterproofness
- Lightweight, durable nylon ripstop rainfly has silicone/polyurethane coating for waterproof protection and UV resistance
- Welded VELCRO brand fly attachments create complete waterproof construction
- Window Weld design gives views to the outside, lets in light and reduces weight
- Stake Tape shaves weight by eliminating grommets, yet is strong and allows versatile setup
- Light-reflective piping helps you find your tent at night
- Inside pockets provide storage off the floor for organizing your equipment
- Bare bones setup: in warm weather, leave your tent body behind and use just the rainfly, ground sheet (sold separately) and poles
- Includes stuff sacks, stakes, repair fabric, pole repair sleeve, guy cord and sliders and buckle
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.