Marmot - Women's Queenstown Insulated Jacket
Update your slope style with the Women's Queenstown Jacket. This bomber-style jacket features extremely waterproof, windproof, and breathable 20k/20k Marmot MemBrain fabric plus stretch panels for the ultimate in performance and mobility. PrimaLoft Black Insulation provides lightweight warmth and 100% taped seams plus water-resistant zippered pockets prevent leaks during long ski days. Heat-releasing underarm PitZips plus cuff zippers improve airflow. The attached helmet-compatible hood includes an adjustable opening and side zip for on-the-move versatility.
- 20k/20k Marmot Membrain 2-layer fabric for superior water-repelling protection
- PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco is lightweight and breathable, offering warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Built-in stretch panels for movement
- Waterproof center front and pass pocket zipper
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening and side zipper
- Rated at 20,000mm (water column) waterproof and 20,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.