Listen: Brick & Mortor Reborn interviews Out&Back's Founder, Barruch Ben-Zekry
Tune in to the 1:1 interview between Out&Back's Founder, Barruch Ben-Zekry and Brick & Mortar Reborn.
He joins the show to talk about why re-commerce has so much potential in the outdoors market, how building partnerships with brick-and-mortar stores helps drive growth in a largely digital industry, and why customer experience is central to sustainable growth.
- Barruch’s background in the apparel industry and how he came to found Out&Back
- How Out&Back found a niche in the outdoor gear re-commerce market
- The need for managed marketplaces adjacent to the peer-to-peer space
- Trust and convenience as the foundation for Out&Back’s business model
- Partnerships with brick and mortar stores as a supplementary sales channel
- The importance of partner alignment when expanding a collaborative strategy
- Why the customer experience is vital for any contemporary marketplace