Marmot - Men's Arch Rock Pants
Head for the hills, trails, and mountains in the performance-ready Arch Rock Pants. The abrasion-resistant nylon can handle the jagged branches and rough rocks you might encounter, while the stretch construction and inseam gusset allow for plenty of mobility when you need to sidestep an obstacle. You'll feel good wearing these pants too, since they are also made with bluesign-approved fabric, meeting the standards to conserve resources and reduce environmental impact. These relaxed-fit pants are packed with features to take you to the summit without holding you back, including UPF 50“rated fabric to block the sun and a durable, water-repelling DWR finish to keep you dry. Stash essentials in the secure side zippered pocket.
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Packable, Breathable, and Lightweight
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Inseam Gusset For Increased Range Of Motion
- Zipper Secure Side Pocket
- Back Pockets
- Articulated Knees
- DriClime Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Front Hand Pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.