Marmot - Men's Hard Face Stretch Jacket
The Marmot Stretch Man jacket is a lightweight 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable shell. What makes the jacket stand out is the soft, 4-way stretch nylon fabric and the comfort it provides. Type Of Waterproofing MemBrain 2.5-layer waterproof breathable laminate Back Length Hip-length Weight 15
- MemBrain Strata 2.5 waterproof, breathable laminate reduces internal condensation to effectively increase your comfort range without weighing you down
- Soft, yet fully protective, the Marmot Stretch Man jacket features microstitched, taped seams
- High wear zones are reinforced with lightweight nylon fabric
- Storm hood, with laminated wire brim and 2 drawcord adjustments, provides unhindered vision in all directions
- Full-length front zipper features an interior draft flap and a wrap-around chin guard
- 2-way, water-resistant pit zippers let you regulate core ventilation on the fly
- Battening down the hatches is easy with the elastic drawcord hem and asymmetric rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs
- Hand pockets with water-resistant zippers are easy to access with a pack on; includes an internal zip security pocket
- Marmot Stretch Man jacket features Angel-Wing Movement sleeves that are constructed to allow unrestricted range of motion
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.