Marmot - Men's Refuge Snow Pants
What goes up(hill), must come down. Make a quick descent in the Men's Refuge Pants. The pants are constructed with Marmot's two-layer, seam-taped MemBrain“‡ fabric and lightweight PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation to keep you warm. Internal snow gaiters help keep the snow out and zippered hand, thigh, and lower-leg pockets keep gear safe and dry. The RECCO Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces a signal back to rescuers for safety on the slopes.
- 10k/10k Marmot Membrain waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- Lightweight, breathable PrimaLoft Black Insulation ECO offers warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- Zippered leg vents and lower-leg zippered hems make it easy to take boots on/off;Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Waterproof zippered hand and thigh pockets
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability