REI - Peak UL Winter Touring Poles - Pair
Last year, the snow was deceptively deep, and the day was less than relaxing. This year, why chance a repeat? Our Peak UL Winter Touring poles weigh less than a pound and collapse for transport.
- Small-diameter carbon fiber creates ultralight poles that damp vibration and retain strength over a wide temperature range
- Power Lock System adjusts length easily and reliably even with gloves on!
- Simply open the lock, set the length and close the lock; there's no pole twisting involved
- 2-section telescoping poles extend to a maximum length of 55 in. and compact to 39.5 in. to ease storage and transport
- Ultralight foam grips with an ergonomic, contoured shape provide warmth and reduce glove slip
- Tacky grip zone on upper section improves gripping ability when traversing a hillside or changing pole length
- Large snowflake baskets provide flotation and stability in powder and packed snow conditions; baskets twist on and off
- Carbide tips provide reliable traction on a variety of surfaces; rubber protectors extend the life of the tips and protect your gear when stowed in a pack