REI - Radiant 20 Sleeping Bag - Kids'
Keep the little adventurer warm with the REI Co-op Radiant 20, a 3-season sleeping bag with 600-fill-power water-repellent duck down and a relaxed fit to ensure a good night's sleep. FILL. 600-fill-power duck down (RDS certified and bluesign® approved). WEIGHT. 2 lbs. 2 oz. COMPRESSED VOLUME. 4.7 liters. TEMPERATURE RATING (F). 20 degrees (F)
- High-quality 600-fill-power duck down is warm, lightweight, compressible and water-repellent
- Down is RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified and bluesign® approved
- Baffle spacing allows the down to remain fully lofted and keeps it from shifting, preventing cold spots
- Equally distributed insulation all the way around the bag accommodates sleepers who shift positions throughout the night
- Relaxed fit for added comfort with plenty of space to move around
- Ripstop nylon shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish resists water, stains and abrasion
- Smooth taffeta lining is comfortable on the skin
- Contoured pillow-friendly hood, insulated full-face muffler and full-length draft tube keep body heat in and cold air out
- Differentiated drawcords (1 round, 1 flat) let you adjust hood and neck easily in the dark
- Full length of zipper is backed by wide, antisnag binding tape
- Pad loops provide attachment points to keep your sleeping bag and pad together to avoid rolling off onto the cold ground (straps and sleeping pad sold separately)
- Includes stuff sack and nylon mesh storage bag
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.