REI - Relief Shocklight Trekking Poles - Pair
Lightweight and rattle-resistant, the REI Relief Shocklight trekking poles supply support and stability without disturbing the peace.
- Shocklight shock absorbers weigh less than common spring-loaded poles and won't rattle within the shaft as you walk
- Shock-absorbent poles reduce fatigue and improve stability; lockout mechanism creates a rigid pole when needed for more efficient climbing
- Strong internal twist-lock mechanisms apply a wide area of pressure against pole walls to lock in length adjustment
- Reliable twist locks enhance stability and make length adjustments easy
- With the Stop Lock system, poles won't come apart; system makes the pole sections into 1 unit for security and stability
- Made from Titanal aluminum for durability; Titanal aluminum is 1 of the strongest aluminum alloys around and offers mechanical properties comparable to steel
- 3-section telescoping poles extend to a maximum length of 55 in. for use and compact to 29 in. for easy storage and transport
- Foam grips with an ergonomic, contoured shape are easy to hold; adjustable padded neoprene wrist straps add support
- Extended grip length allows pole to be held low during short side hill traverses
- Fitted with trekking discs and extra-durable tungsten carbide tips; included tip protectors are strictly for travel/packing protection, not intended for hiking
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.