Marmot - Women's Alpha 60 Insulated Jacket
Summer mountaineering requires versatile insulation that performs in unpredictable weather without slowing you down”and the lightweight Women's Alpha 60 Jacket with 4-way stretch delivers. Engineered to be incredibly air permeable, Pertex Quantum Air fabric strikes the sought-after balance of wind resistance and breathability, while Angel-Wing Movement offers flexibility so you can stay comfortable. An adjustable hood and hem plus the Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish add extra protection against light rain and snow, while Polartec Alpha insulation keeps you warm whether you're on the move or stopped at the summit. Zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket provide key storage.
- Breathable, wind-resistant Pertex Quantum AIR with 4way stretch for mobility
- Temperature-regulating Polartec Alpha adaptable insulation
- Attached hood with elastic binding and rollup feature for a close fit and added protection against the elements; Elastic cuffs
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; Zippered chest pocket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.