Marmot - Women's Ama Dablam Down Jacket
From frigid base camps to cold snaps in town, the women's Marmot Ama Dablam jacket offers the lightweight, reliable warmth that only top-notch 800-fill goose down can deliver. Insulation Type Down Weight 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Premium 800-fill-power goose down insulation delivers an unsurpassed warmth-to-weight ratio; itï¿½s the lightest, warmest and most compressible insulation available
- Exceptionally lightweight, downproof polyester fabric features a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to shed light rain and snow
- Down-filled hood cinches close to hold warmth in; reinforced brim protects field of vision during a snowstorm
- Full-length front zipper is backed by a draft flap to prevent cold air from getting in
- Hem and elastic cuffs adjust to seal out the cold
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and zip sleeve pocket; interior zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Droptail hemline is higher in front for mobility and a bit longer in back for extra coverage and protection
- Marmot Ama Dablam jacket for women features Angel-Wing Movement to enhance your range of arm motion
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.